Below is what I'll be covering in the workout and what you will need for this session.
- General introduction to the workout to cater for people who have not used the Swiss Ball before
- Safety guidelines
- Basics on how to do cardio with the ball
- Cardio and muscle conditioning on the ball
- You will need a firm swiss ball that is approximately 65cm (if you are shorter than 160cm, you will be able to use a 55cm ball). You will also need a mat and ensure that you are on a non slip surface.
- This is a 20 minute workout.
Look forward to working out with you.
To receive log in details for the live class, please make sure to subscribe to our email list.